Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Work In Progress

I'm four weeks in to my second semester as a grad student at New York University. I just started a part-time job that will (fingers crossed) turn in to a full time job this summer. I live with four roommates, two of whom have four legs and purr, and I have decided it is time to start this whole blogging thing for real.
There have been some false starts. A stint in high school, a flirtation in college. But I am supposed to be an adult now, living in the greatest city on the planet (where is the sign for that, again?) fully responsible for my own... everything.
So this blog will be a bit of everything- a bit of whatever I happen to be doing when I get the urge or feel the obligation to write. I have a few hobbies and more than a few interests that I hope to play with here. I'm one of those people that does their best thinking out loud; so begins the experiment to see if that thinking is of any interest to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment